Name: Pokemon New Gold Era
Remade by: ericgall23
Based on: Pokemon Gold
Source Link: https://pokemonnewgold2012.wordpress.com/
Hello, Welcome back to Pokemoner.com, and I’m Pokemoner. We will play Pokemon New Gold Era by ericgall23! It’s a GBC Hack ROM and based on Pokemon Gold.
You won’t be boring when you play this game. It has a new story, you’re a civilian of Goldenrod City and you have 2 starters. The best feature is Teleports features almost everywhere. it’s completed in English. And now, Let’s play!
The story dates about 100 years later after the original adventure of GSC. You’re in an “alternate” and futuristic Johto-Kanto region where urbanism has expanded drastically, and where nature suffers in many places!
You debute in Goldenrod City. You have to do several quests in order to progress, like finding a certain item in a place!
Many changes, and A LOT, have been made, compared to the original Pokémon Gold game (Those have happened in the first two versions):
– The starters are different: Consisting of Houdour, Natu and Mankey, to make the triangle of Fighting, Psychic and Dark types! (Just like Grass, Water and Fire!)
– The Gyms are in a different order.
– All informations about Pokémon, like attacks and TM compatibilities, are up to date with 7th Generation positives changes! For example, Outrage has 120 base power, right?
– Johto and Kanto have changed drastically! Discover these futuristic regions!
– Your rival has a mysterious motivation… Discover it during your travel!
– Some new towers have been built, like the Flash Tower, the Tech Tower or the Tower of Defense. In some of these towers, rematches with trainers are possible, and some give great prizes once you reach the top.
– Many new wild areas to explore in Johto and Kanto.
– Some Gym leaders of Kanto have a second occupation: Brock owns the Pewter Museum, Misty has an harbor, Surge has a restaurant and Blaine… ha ha! Discover it!
– Since it’s 100 years later, technology has evolved so much! Teleports and Hi-Tech buildings are omnipresents almost everywhere!
What’s corrected in the final version:
– Some adjustments for the quest have been made. (Trainer’s Pokémon and/or levels, availability of some things, etc.)
– Most of the dialogs have been fully updated and corrected!
– Many TMs have changed! There are 25 new TMs in all!
– An updated walkthrough will be available in a Word document and on the web site of the game.
– TM/HM compatibilities are updated with Gen 7.
– The difficulty of some Gyms has been reviewed, and some have more Pokémon. Also, the Pokémon have hold items as well!
– The lighting of some areas have been corrected and adjusted!
– Game Corner prizes have been changed!
– The names of the new areas in Johto and Kanto on the Town Map have been corrected!
– Some adjustments have been made regarding marts and the items they sell. Some new clerks are also in the game as well!
– Wild Pokémon changed or corrected in many places!
– Some new trainers have been added!
– Implantation of training towers, like the Tower of Speed or the Valor Tower.
– Cerulean Cave, Victory Road, Safari Zone, Viridian Forest have been added, or improved! Some routes have been improved/corrected as well!
– The story is much clearer and better than the previous versions!
– This version is much greater than the previous ones! Thrash the old ones and play this one. Anyway, the old versions (2012/2018) are deleted and replaced by this new, corrected and final version (New Gold Era).
– The linking services have been restored on some Pokémon Centers. (They work with TGB Dual!)
– And many more surprises for you to discover and to enjoy to the fullest! 😉
This game is a GBC Hack ROM. It’s Completed in English!
—CIA Version for Nintendo 3DS below—–