Name: Pokemon Emerald Revamp
Remade by: Chainfire
Based on: Pokemon Emerald
Source link – credit: https://whackahack.com/foro/threads/pokemon-esmeralda-revamp.65996/
Hello, Welcome back to Ducumon and I’m Pokemoner. We will play Pokemon Emerald Revamp by Chainfire! It’s a GBA hack ROM and based on Pokemon Emerald.
It’s a QoL Hack ROM with Fully Spanish! It’s the same as any QoL Hack ROM I posted so you can enjoy playing this game if you’re Spanish!
Synopsis : After several long games, we return to Pokémon Emerald, (again?) The plot presents slight changes to the script, highlighting certain aspects that I believe should have been more important in the original game. One of them is the participation of our father, Norman, who hopefully drops us 3 interesting dialogues and appears a few times.
Moving on to the important thing, the game has:
– Physical, Special and State Differentiation.
(At the moment, the attacks do not have icons, but each one is reviewed and configured correctly).
– Movements updated to later generations (Includes a document with the changes) .
– Pokémon “weaker” received their fair improvement in Stats and Movements (Includes a document with the changes) .
– Running indoors.
– Day and Night System.
– Updated attack names.
– Certain shorter or simplified texts, for faster progress.
(At the moment, it is only an aesthetic change).
– Type boosting items, distributed throughout the Hoenn Map! (Include a document with the changes) .
– Hidden Machines: Cut, Rock Strike and Force, can be used without having a Pokémon with the learned movement,
only the corresponding medal is necessary.
– Most of the OMs were modified to make them more “useful” throughout the game (See miniature 15.)
– The Stats of the Pokémon are colored according to their nature, save yourself looking for it in the Wikidex!
– Move Tutors and Move Reminder, FREE!
– Certain Powered Moves to give more use to them, or improve the usefulness of certain Pokémon
(See Fire Spin, Sand Loop, Pincer, Etc.)
– Each Pokémon in the Regional Dex was tested and modified to work properly with the new mechanics.
– Built-in BW2 style repellent system.
– New attacks added (Ex: Shadow Pulse, Drill, Shadow Slash, Strikes, etc.) They
replace withering movements. (One Hit KO) Most lack new animations but I tried to recycle the best possible ones.
– Distribute Exp. On the PC at the start of the game.
– More Pokémon with secondary abilities.
– Evolutionary Berry / Stone Vendors added to the Map.
– Your Pokémon survive Poison with 1 HP!
– Unlimited MT’s! Try different combinations and strategies freely.
– Pokémon that evolve by Stones, now learn the complete Movesets from their previous form,
so don’t worry if they want to raise it to a certain level to learn a move and then use the Stone. Evolve it without problems!
– Added certain shortcuts to different Maps, now do not roll up and down to get to Lavacalda Town!
– New Events for certain Pokémon and Plot.
– Villainous teams have Pokémon more in line with their objective. Face Fire and Water more than ever!
– More complicated battles, your rivals, the Administrators and the villainous Bosses do not walk with games.
– Added the Administrator Carola to the game, a character not available in this installment, with respective battles.
– Search and capture Hoenn’s 3 initials across the map!
– Available and distributed the 203 Pokémon of the Regional Pokédex Includes a distribution document) .
– Some Pokémon have new Types that, in my opinion, represent them more.
– Pokémon that evolve by Exchange, now they do it within your own game! (Although his original method is still intact.)
– Problem with PSS (Physical-Special-State Attacks): Being a modification in HEX (No routines), Counter-Attack and Mirror Mantle attacks work as if they were not classified, that is, a “Shred” will be returned for “Mirror Mantle” despite already being a Physical Attack (although this acts like one and works fine.)
Remember Ducumon Website just uploaded and stored this game. You can download it on the Source link! We don’t force you to download from Ducumon Website!
This game is a GBA Hack ROM. It’s Completed in Spanish!
Pokemon Esmeralda Revamp – ENCUENTROS SALVAJES
Pokemon Esmeralda Revamp – ITEMS ESPECIALES
Pokemon Esmeralda Revamp – MOVIMIENTOS CAMBIADOS
Pokemon Esmeralda Revamp – NOMBRES CAMBIADOS
Pokemon Esmeralda Revamp – POKEMON LEGENDARIOS, SINGULARES.
Pokemon Esmeralda Revamp – POKEMON MODIFICADOS
Pokemon Emerald Revamp Cheat Codes
Dowload Pokemon Emerald Revamp v1.1 + Doc (Completed)
— CIA Version for Nintendo 3DS Below —